HP Scitex FB operator Training Refresher Course:
How to achieve maximum productivity
Let’s maintain & protect your investment!
Our experts will spend two days with your team at your shop, evaluate your printer’s print quality and train your operators
Topics we cover during the visit:
- Examine the printer’s status
- Review print quality
- Full Printer maintenance
- Extend your operator’s knowledge
- Share tips and common practices
- RIP training
- Review your workflow process
- Answer your questions
- Recommend ways to increase your efficiency
But wait, there’s more:
For a small additional charge, you can extend our visit and allow us to perform a full printer calibration to achieve maximum print quality.
We customize our training to your needs. Please review this questionnaire prior to our phone conversation:
- Tell us about your business and your staff’s experience
- Printer type? How old is it?
- Any current issues?
- How many operators run your Scitex printers?
- How many of them have been trained by a certified HP engineer? When?
- Have you ever moved your printer since the installation?
- Did you change printheads? When? How many?
- What type of media do you run?
- What’s your typical print Mode?
- Send us a photo of your Nozzle Status. Use a smooth, white media for the test. (Ink menu, Jet Health, 24” wide).
- Send us some photos of your production room and printer (close up)
- What RIP are you using? Please provide: Brand, Version, Dongle number, Host ID, Access code
- How many printers and cutters do you run off your RIP?
- What brand of ink are you using?
- Are you using white ink?
Please prepare the following:
- Please order the HP maintenance kit (CH121A)
- Please order a bottle of HP UV Printead Flush (CH122A)
Just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 404-451-5843Let’s do it!
Let’s do it!